We are one of the largest employers of autistic adults in North America. We are passionate about people, purpose, and the power of neurodiversity. We strive to create an uplifting environment where our team members can reach their fullest potential. We would love to have you join us.
Employment opportunities at Aspiritech
Apply if you…
- Are an individual on the autism spectrum
- Are looking for a career in quality assurance, accessibility testing or data services
We offer remote, hybrid, and in-person employment, depending on the needs of our client projects. Our main office is in Evanston, IL. Some of our in-person projects are based at our highest-level security site in Highland Park, IL.
Please note we are not actively hiring QA Analysts at this time. All applications received will be kept on file and reviewed once we are hiring again. To be notified when we are hiring, please fill out the interest form below.
Aspiritech Careers: FAQ
Aspiritech was built to meet the employment needs of individuals on the autism spectrum. While we highly value college coursework or relevant experience, it is not required. We look for the skills that will help you be successful on our client projects.
Training is provided at no cost.
What does the training program entail?
3-day Introductory Quality Assurance eLearning course: online synchronous and asynchronous
- 2-day Soft Skills eLearning modules: online synchronous and asynchronous
- 3-day Project Training: hands-on project work with real-time coaching could be remote or onsite
The training period is also a time for the candidate to decide whether this type of work is a good fit for him/her and for Aspiritech to assess whether the candidate is a good fit for our team. The completion of the training program does not guarantee employment.
Candidates start by completing our online application. Qualified candidates will be invited for an in-person interview and given a short series of assessments for evaluation. Trainees will be selected based on their experience, skills, interview, assessments and references.
Aspiritech employs a dedicated team to provide guidance and workplace support. Employees are expected to be 90-95% independent, needing only very limited support. However, our accommodating and understanding environment (including a sensory break-room, fidget cubes, etc.) is designed to help alleviate stress. We also provide social and team building activities through our Stepping Up & Out program.
We do offer remote opportunities based on available client work. Reach out to email@example.com to find out if there are remote openings at this time.
Some trainees who successfully complete training will join Aspiritech as part-time Software Quality Assurance Analysts. As a service provider, we are dependent on our clients for work. Over the past two years, our client base has grown and we have been increasingly able to offer those employees who are able to work across a variety of projects as many hours as they want.
Yes, most of our QA leads were originally analysts. We can provide additional training and our goal is advancement for anyone interested. We also offer skills training for additional QA certifications. We are a mission-driven, client-focused business.
Aspiritech provides a variety of benefits for our team, including:
- Developing and implementing accommodations for staff
- A team of Employment Support Specialists to conduct regular check-in meetings with team members
- Lunch sessions on focused topics, such as work-life balance
- Access to LinkedIn Learning as an employee benefit
- A mental health library and resources
- Employee incentives and morale boosters, such as our gift card program for shout-outs
- Technical job coaching for staff
- Diversity and inclusion efforts
- Training opportunities in new program areas, skillsets, and more
- Identity-focused groups, such as a women’s empowerment group, a group for team members 40+ years old, and a group for LGBTQIA+ team members
- Guided meditation groups
- Community outings throughout the year
- Free team lunches every Friday
Aspiritech offers social programs for staff and community members through its Stepping Up and Out program, also affectionately known as SUO. SUO activities take place both digitally and in-person as safety allows. For more information about our social programs, please email us at SUO@aspiritech.org or visit the SUO page of our website. You can also check out the events calendar for upcoming outings that are open to the public.