Aspiritech is a world-class QA testing company that empowers individuals on the autism spectrum to fulfill their potential through meaningful employment combined with social opportunity.
Working together for a world that embraces neurodiversity by valuing talents, supporting challenges, and welcoming differences.
Aspiritech strives to create a work environment where neurodivergent employees can thrive.
We're passionate about people, purpose, and the power of neurodiversity.
Aspiritech provides a variety of benefits for our team, including:
- Developing and implementing accommodations for staff
- A team of Employment Support Specialists to conduct regular check-in meetings with team members
- Lunch sessions on focused topics, such as work-life balance
- Access to LinkedIn Learning as an employee benefit
- A mental health library and resources
- Employee incentives and morale boosters, such as our gift card program for shout-outs
- Technical job coaching for staff
- Diversity and inclusion efforts
- Training opportunities in new program areas, skillsets, and more
- Identity-focused groups, such as a women’s empowerment group, a group for team members 40+ years old, and a group for LGBTQIA+ team members
- Guided meditation groups
- Community outings throughout the year
- Free team lunches every Friday
Aspiritech’s Remote Employment and Training Academy is a brand-new innovative program at Aspiritech that allows new and existing employees to participate in all-digital immersive learning experiences.
New team members can attend our two-week onboarding academy as preparation for becoming part of the Aspiritech team or before embarking on careers in quality assurance anywhere. AREA allowed Aspiritech to hire its very first team member on the West Coast!
Existing team members can take classes to learn new skills and develop their talents in other program lines or projects. Soft skill training courses are also available to new and existing team members as well as neurodivergent members of the larger community. The
AREA program is also developing its first-ever remote internship program.
AREA also includes the implementation of a digital Learning Management System, which allows users to take courses online and for us to host a suite of trainings, including technical courses and more.
The AREA program is made possible through a generous grant from MEAF, the Mitsubishi Electric America Foundation.
If you have a candidate who might be interested in AREA, please contact Aspiritech’s VP of People & Culture Nick Bruno.