How You Can Support Us
While revenue from our testing services supports all aspects of our QA operations, we rely on the generosity of donors to support our community services such as training programs, Stepping Up & Out social programming, and resource and information services. Philanthropy also helps us employ a support team that includes licensed clinical social workers, autism specialists, and job coaches.
Thank you for supporting Aspiritech’s vision of a world that embraces neurodiversity by valuing talents, supporting challenges, and welcoming differences.
For more information about our weekend and afternoon Stepping Up and Out programs, email SUO@aspiritech.org.
Help Get the Word Out
- Email a friend or colleague with a link to our site to let them know about Aspiritech
- Include one of our banners on your web page or blog
Socialize With Us
- You may have noticed this set of links on the bottom of every page. These allow you to help spread the word about Aspiritech by linking our site to every major social networking and bookmarking service.
- Join our LinkedIn group.
- You can also follow what we’re doing through our email updates. Go to the News area for more details.
Here are just a few examples of how you can help to make our dream happen:
- Support our employees with Asperger’s with their commuting needs
- Help our fundraising efforts
- Help with PR campaigns
- Help with team-building activities
- Act as a job coach
If you’d like to get involved, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com.