Aspiritech empowers individuals on the autism spectrum to fulfill their potential through meaningful employment combined with social opportunity.
Many adults on the autism spectrum have average to above average IQs, but struggle to achieve their life goals due in large part to their inability to obtain or maintain employment commensurate with their skills. Their employment challenges often stem from difficulty managing the social aspects of the workplace. As a result, most experts agree that only about 15% of adults with autism are successfully employed.
Most adults with autism possess some unique talents – laser-like focus, attention to detail, superior ability to spot irregularities, superlative technical skills, lack of boredom with highly-repetitive tasks – coupled with high levels of intellect and an intense desire to do work that is commensurate with their skills. Research has shown that these innate strengths can be a vocational asset in the field of quality assurance and software testing.
Aspiritech provides a meaningful career track for adults on the autism spectrum by employing well-supervised, highly skilled and trained individuals to deliver exceptional software testing and other quality assurance services to a growing number of satisfied companies.
Aspiritech’s employees benefit in the following ways:
- They become valuable contributors to society
- They are employed in a role that suits their skills and interests
- They embark on a path of acceptance and advancement
Societal benefits include:
- Maximizing the positive effect of employing a previously underutilized workforce
- Minimizing the potential social burden
Business community benefits include:
- Providing the growing IT market with highly skilled, domestic professionals
- Providing extremely high quality, cost-effective software testing and other quality assurance services
- Creating an effective channel for corporate social responsibility
Aspiritech’s business model provides a win-win-win solution!